Consider the possibilities
I don't suggest you go and cancel all your online accounts; securing yourself starts with learning and planning. Building and organizing your kingdom can be a fun and fulfilling process; take your time, enjoy the growth that is happening within during this time. As you look out and recognize that which you do not what, you (in that moment)
realize (that is,
make-real) that which you do want. Act when you are inspired to do so.
One thought at a time, you can choose again.
During your contemplation, please keep these things in mind
- trust nothing you hear, and only half of what you see.
- trust is not given freely, it builds over the course of time.
- trust is not good or bad, it is the result an interaction.
- you cannot
not trustsomebody/something; you can only trust your feelings.
- if you
have to trustsomething, you cannot.
- don't look for reasons to use something, look for reasons NOT to use something.
- the instant you recognize a flaw in the design, start looking for an alternative.
- be aware of the entrusted custodian, and avoid him at all costs.
- freedom is not free, it bears the greatest cost of all: responsibility.
- freedom is not having to trust, freedom is proof; proof is transparency.
- everything you say online is permanent, you can never take it back.
- everything you say online can be used against you in the
court of lawand
the court of public opinion.
- your word is your bond; - you have the right to
- your thoughts published into the
permanent mediabecome your
self declared convictions.